At ERM, hiring the best doesn't just happen at certain times of the year. We hire top talent all the time.
Are you the best at what you do?
Send us your resume. Then, let's talk.
About how your expertise can generate real results for our clients. And, how ERM can provide an enriching professional environment where you can grow and thrive.
Thanks for your interest in working with the ER Marketing team. We're always interested in talking with marketing professionals looking to advance their careers and our clients' brands.
JOB TITLE: Account Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Account Service
SUMMARY: Performs a range of general duties including assisting with client account work, assisting with media planning and buying, promotions planning and management of details/schedules, new business activities and follow-up, and other general business duties as assigned by Agency Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed in development of new business pitches, client summary information, and other projects as directed.
- Provide administration and assistance on day-to-day activities for assigned clients, including responding to client phone calls and emails, working on production and creative deadline management, and media planning and placements to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Provide input in planning stages of client programs and presentations including media planning, sales promotion programs, public relations programs, direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, assist with loyalty program planning and development, and other client work as assigned.
- Setup and maintain client projects in project management system.
- Handle paperwork and maintain files on all of the client's activities, their competitors and the industry; maintain client correspondence files, approvals, copy, forms/documents, and other tracking vehicles.
- Responsible for proofreading a variety of materials for range of client projects.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record minutes of account client team meetings as necessary.
- Represent the firm as necessary at industry functions or meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently within the parameters of the job, without close supervision.
- Superior organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team-oriented while fulfilling a support role.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, including interpersonal tact while meeting deadlines.
- Superior customer service skills-ability to communicate effectively with customers, while meeting needs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or appropriate business experience.
COMPUTER SKILLS: MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other programs/software as needed.